Buzzwords’ Terms and Conditions 2020
- A 50% deposit is requested on all UK copywriting projects. The 50% balance is payable on project completion.
- For all non-UK copywriting projects, full payment is requested in advance, unless alternative arrangements have been made.
- The agreed price for a copywriting project includes TWO re-writes of the first draft.
- For all non-copywriting work such as design, printing, photography, website development and so on, a 50% deposit is requested. The balance is payable on project completion.
- For ongoing work where a monthly retainer fee has been agreed – including PR and media relations projects, content writing/marketing, case studies, newsletters and so on – payments are requested one month in advance by bank transfer or Direct Debit. One month’s notice is required to terminate the arrangement.
- All Training work is payable in full at least three weeks in advance of the course starting date.
PLEASE NOTE: All deposits are non-returnable. Training fees are non-refundable.