Looking for a Property Copywriter?
After the Referendum, there are property market opportunities across the UK where an experienced property copywriter can make a big difference to your company’s bottom line…
In this post-Brexit world, UK property professionals are facing a wide range of challenges. And yet, as in 2008, these will be overcome and ‘normal service’ resumed in the not-too-distant future.
In the meantime, marketing efforts will need to be re-doubled to take advantage of the opportunities which are still out there. Having an experienced property copywriter as part of your team will prove invaluable to future progress.
To move forward with confidence, talk to Mike Beeson today on 01457 764050.
UK PROPERTY PRICES UPDATE 2016-2017
POST-REFERENDUM (2 JULY 2016)
- House prices predicted to fall by 5% by Xmas 2016
- Volume of house sales expected to fall by up to 10% nationally
- A possible ‘DIY recession’ could see a large increase in people deferring house purchases and a fall in property investors.
PRE-REFERENDUM (9 JUNE 2016)
- ‘Decline in buyer inquiries expected to trigger fall in house prices over the next three months.’ (The Guardian)
- ‘Uncertainty over the EU referendum and a stamp duty increase for buy-to-let investors in April are blamed for the expected price plunge in the coming months. London and East Anglia are expected to be hardest-hit.‘ (The Express)
- ‘House prices are forecast to fall for the first time since 2012 as demand for property falls at its fastest rate in eight years.’ (The Telegraph)
Buzzwords’ extensive experience of property copywriting is a great opportunity for builders, developers, estate agents and social housing specialists who are looking for a winning professional edge.
Whether you’re talking top-end residential property – new build, re-build or refurb – or maybe you’re involved in the social housing sector where modern methods of construction (MMC) are being used to offset the national housing shortage… Buzzwords has the understanding you need to achieve the results you deserve.
Take a look at Buzzwords’ property copywriter examples below for an indication of writing style and scope of experience. And if you have other ideas you’d like to try out – PR, innovative website approaches and so on – you know you can rely on the cost-effective copywriting and design support of Buzzwords.