Looking for a Property Copywriter?
Property copywriting oils the wheels of opportunity. Whether you’re a builder, developer, surveyor, estate agent or social housing professional – Mike Beeson is a property copywriter with the experience you need to open lots of doors!
Working with an experienced property copywriter as part of your team will prove invaluable in this post-Brexit world.
As ever, the challenges are many. And yet, there are new opportunities round every corner for those who can manage and balance risk and resources.
To move forward with confidence, talk to Mike Beeson today on 01457 764050.
UK HOUSE PRICES – OUTLOOK 2020
The UK General Election in December 2019 helped remove some of the market uncertainties surrounding Brexit.. This is likely to release pent-up demand that has plagued the housing market since the 2016 Referendum. Forecasts of house price growth in 2020 are relatively muted with figures ranging from 1% to 4%:
- ZOOPLA and RIGHTMOVE price predictions for 2020: London may see increases of 2%. Northern cities up to 4%
- HALIFAX – increases of between 1% and 3%
- ROYAL INSTITUTION OF CHARTERED SURVEYORS – up to 2%.
UK HOUSE PRICE TRENDS 2018-19
- UK property prices grew by just 0.3% in the year to November 2018
- This is the lowest rate of increase in six years
- Affordability will remain a major issue for buyers despite the benign influences of low interest rates and low levels of unemployment
- Brexit uncertainty continues to be a drag on the UK economy as a whole – and the housing market in particular.
UK PROPERTY PRICES UPDATE 2016-2017
POST-REFERENDUM (2 JULY 2016)
- House prices predicted to fall by 5% by Xmas 2016
- Volume of house sales expected to fall by up to 10% nationally
- A possible ‘DIY recession’ could see a large increase in people deferring house purchases and a fall in property investors.
PRE-REFERENDUM (9 JUNE 2016)
- ‘Decline in buyer inquiries expected to trigger fall in house prices over the next three months.’ (The Guardian)
- ‘Uncertainty over the EU referendum and a stamp duty increase for buy-to-let investors in April are blamed for the expected price plunge in the coming months. London and East Anglia are expected to be hardest-hit.‘ (The Express)
- ‘House prices are forecast to fall for the first time since 2012 as demand for property falls at its fastest rate in eight years.’ (The Telegraph)
Buzzwords’ extensive experience of property copywriting is a great opportunity for builders, developers, estate agents and social housing specialists who are looking for a winning professional edge.
Whether you’re talking top-end residential property – new build, re-build or refurb – or maybe you’re involved in the social housing sector where modern methods of construction (MMC) are being used to offset the national housing shortage… Buzzwords has the understanding you need to achieve the results you deserve.
Take a look at Buzzwords’ property copywriter examples below for an indication of writing style and scope of experience. And if you have other ideas you’d like to try out – PR, innovative website approaches and so on – you know you can rely on the cost-effective copywriting and design support of Buzzwords.