Buzzwords provides you with a range of cost-effective resources that add value across the full marketing spectrum
Established by Mike Beeson over 20 years ago, Buzzwords works with companies of every type and size. That includes hundreds of UK advertising and design agencies, blue-chip organisations and small to medium-sized businesses (SMEs). Whether you want copywriting for standalone projects or volume work requiring the services of a UK copywriting agency team, Buzzwords has the freelance resources you need.
The benefits of using a freelance copywriter have never been more compelling:
- You’ll find that Buzzwords is far less expensive than big ad agencies – that means the same quality of work at a fraction of the price!
- A flexible approach means you pay only for what you need!
- Buzzwords is quick! Quick response, quick solutions and quick turn-round – and the tightest of deadlines are met every time… GUARANTEED!
- Buzzwords means ‘business words’ – a business-focused service based on many years’ involvement with real-life marketing scenarios
- Buzzwords’ complete service ranges from advertising to print media, to website copywriting and SEO, to PR and direct mail.
There’s no doubt that website copywriting and search engine optimisation (SEO) go hand in hand. Since Google’s 2011 ‘Panda Update’ – which changed the criteria for ranking website pages – there’s now a greater emphasis on website copy that is fluent, original and relevant to the promises made in its meta tags. On-page SEO success can no longer be guaranteed by keyword manipulation. Buzzwords’ website copywriting techniques have always looked to usability and quality content as the twin pillars of winning client approval. Google’s Panda Update is a powerful vindication of this copywriting approach.