Traditional Offline Marketing Services
Despite the exponential growth of online marketing, traditional offline marketing services such as advertising, PR and direct response retain their intrinsic power to persuade and inform – especially when combined with online techniques in a coherent, integrated campaign.
Offline techniques, allied to the best that ‘digital’ has to offer, provide marketers with the ultimate choice and flexibility for targeting specific audiences. In particular, the range of available offline options provides great scope for flaunting creative ideas and concepts. That’s why it’s essential to keep all your options open when it comes to evaluating which creative tools to choose for your strategic marketing campaigns.
Buzzwords’ Offline Marketing Services
- Advertising – Press, outdoor and broadcast ads. We will write, design and produce your ads, as well as handle your media planning and buying.
- Brochures, Leaflets & Catalogues – Corporate and product/services brochures are available in all shapes and sizes from single-page leaflets or inserts right up to multi-page brochures and catalogues. Complete, cost-effective packages include copywriting, design, artwork and printing.
- Direct Marketing – Direct mail, off-the-page ads, catalogues and newspaper inserts are just some of the ‘direct response’ techniques that are still used to great effect. The scope for targeting audiences with highly specific creative messages continues to make this a powerful and cost-effective medium.
- PR & Media Relations – Offline media relations is a timeless publicity medium. In the UK particularly, a huge number of newspapers, trade and consumer journals continue to provide a wide choice of effective media relations vehicles.
- Local Marketing – SMEs with a well-defined local customer profile can benefit greatly from locally-focused marketing campaigns. Techniques that can prove highly cost-effective include advertising, direct mail and PR, networking, seminars and exhibitions.
Click on the link for an overview of Buzzwords’ marketing services, or contact Mike Beeson today on: Tel: 01457 764050 or click here to send an email.